Monday, April 22, 2013

It is finals time!

And so I have been studying like mad for the past 2 weeks. I've had some pretty tough exams to prepare for (ahem, Calculus and Chemistry), but feel like the exams I have had so far have been fairly fair. However, I have such bad study habits, so studying consist of a lot of Facebook, OMGUW, and drinking tea. Its a habit I am trying to work on...

But it is a little weird that I don't ever really feel sleep deprived during finals. I just don't function that well without by beauty sleep so I never skip it. I would not be able to hold a conversation after doing that for 2 weeks!

Anyways, what started me on thinking of this was this College Humor article on what students really mean by what they say during finals week. And they are totally true! A friend of mine totally does a variation on the "I haven't slept in 4 days"by spending her days watching tv and then studying all night.
The one I totally said was "Can I compare notes with you?". I had missed the review session and needed the notes!

So, say what you mean and mean what you say, but don't say anything mean!

Stay positive!



No comments:

Post a Comment